Should we have a JAV section on the forum?

harry_sexy

Should we have a JAV section on the forum?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a seperate section for JAV?

• Yes
    • No

• Contributors

Been looking through the forum recently and while looking through the various submissions by people, i have noticed that JAV is scattered around and some people, including me have asked to see if we can have a category on the forum to pile it all up. This should give us a clear indication if we truely need it or not. 

Thanks 

Edited by harry_sexy
spelling edit
  • Like 4
  • Contributors

are there any on this forum? cuz I haven't come across one yet. although I support this petition someone should prepare to populate the sub forum if it is to be made, it wont be helpful for anyone just because there is a subforum but no content.

Edited by cptpricetoes
  • Like 3
  • Contributors

@harry_sexy thank you for creating this poll and you have my vote. I believe the administration has not created a sub-forum for it because not enough JAV content has been posted to warrant it yet. What @cptpricetoes states is true. An empty sub-forum isn't helpful.

Could someone wishing to upload JAV content please state their intent here?

Edited by SirKenros
  • Like 2
  • Administrators

As both @cptpricetoes and @SirKenros has already said, There isn't any JAV content, or little to none, on the forum now. If there's any one planning to upload it will follow the same principle as networks . What I mean by that is. before having it's own sub-form there has to be content uploaded to the "Other Video's" sub-forum.

• Thanks 1
  • Contributors

I'll be starting to upload JAV content soon, just want to get a couple things sorted irl and i should be fine with sharing/uploading links to this community. 👍

@Baxzors does that mean i will start to upload to 'other videos'  first then when me, or other people upload enough, you will move it to that correct sub-forum when the need arises for a separate category within the forums? 

• Contributors
15 minutes ago, harry_sexy said:

@Baxzors does that mean i will start to upload to 'other videos'  first then when me, or other people upload enough, you will move it to that correct sub-forum when the need arises for a separate category within the forums? 

not the person you asked but yes that is how it works around here also read the posting guidelines if you haven't yet.

• Thanks 3