Feet section/tags and cosplay section/tags?

BoredCollector

Am I the only one who misses these sections or would appreciate this content being tagged?

Example of posts that could be tagged:
Cosplay

Feet

Edited by BoredCollector
Formatting
  • Contributors
9 hours ago, BoredCollector said:

Am I the only one who misses these sections or would appreciate this content being tagged?

You're definitely not alone. Everyone would benefit from them as a means of targeted filtering of content. It's just that it's a lot of workload burden on the uploader to tag the content exhaustively. Takes too much time to go through all the content they upload. It would be nice if users could suggest tags for post/scenes and the staff/moderators could approve the appropriate ones.

Edited by SirKenros
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, SirKenros said:

You're definitely not alone. Everyone would benefit from them as a mean of targeted filtering of content. It's just that it's a lot of workload burden on the uploader to tag the content exhaustively. Takes too much time to go through all the content they upload. It would be nice if users could suggest tags for post/scenes and the staff/moderators could approve the appropriate ones.

Tag suggestions from users that can get approved later is a good idea, although I doubt many are going to contribute on that area.

Note 1: As of now, there aren't really any content directly related feet, as in studio or sub-site. So it is really hard to find content catering to that direction. As that type of content hopefully starts appearing, I reckon the uploaders themselves will implement tag/section use.

Note 2: There is already a good amount of cosplay content, so this tag/section is in my opinion a needed addition as of now.

• Like 1
  • Contributors
52 minutes ago, BoredCollector said:

Tag suggestions from users that can get approved later is a good idea, although I doubt many are going to contribute on that area.

Truer words were never spoken. At least it is a meaningful way of alleviating the workload of uploaders and a simple method for members to contribute.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Contributors
On 1/27/2020 at 4:13 PM, BoredCollector said:

Best way to make this happen: be the example.
Just uploaded my first scene with the feet tag 🙌

Uploaded some feet scenes too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1