Jump to content

[Poll] What are your content and website features preferences?


SirKenros

[Poll] What are your content and website features preferences?  

113 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your preferred video resolution/quality for downloads?

    • Highest Quality Available for the scene/movie
      27
    • 2160p
      3
    • 1080p
      73
    • 720p
      9
    • Lower than 720p
      1
  2. 2. Should posting screenshots for single videos be REQUIRED? Currently, it is optional.

    • Yes
      89
    • No
      24
  3. 3. Should stating file size in topic title be REQUIRED? Currently, it is optional.

    • Yes
      84
    • No
      29
  4. 4. Do you download x265 (HEVC) re-encodes?

    • Yes
      65
    • No
      48
  5. 5. Do you find base64 encoded download links annoying?

    • Yes
      22
    • No
      91


Recommended Posts

  • Contributors

Please take a minute to answer the 5 questions above.
Your responses are greatly appreciated!

Edited by SirKenros
Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...

For the first question I believe an uploader should post both 2160p if it is avilable and also the 1080p version of a particular scene. The reason is simple 2160p for users who can afford to keep many 6-8Gb single scenes and 1080p for those who cannot. Sometimes depending on the pornstar and the scene I download 2160p quality because either the pornstar is so good looking that I want to see them in the highest quality possible or overall scene is highly attractive that I want it in 2160p. For other times I want the scene in 1080p only as it consumes less space and quality is good enough to enjoy.

For the second question I believe screenshot of the scene should be a must. It was mandatory in Megaxz. Simply because it helps users like me to judge a scene before downloading it. To see if there are likeable elements that I want to see in the scene before downloading it. 

For the third question I believe it should be mentioned as it helps users like me to know how big the file. I know once when the file starts to download I will realize what is the file size, but I don't really want to check when it starts to download. Rather knowing it before I download is always better.

For the fourth & fifth question, I basically don't understand it. So I just hope the videos that I may download in the future will play in most devices and applications without any technical hindrance.

Edited by Hd Wallpaper
file *size
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
  • Contributors
47 minutes ago, Hd Wallpaper said:

For the first question I believe an uploader should post both 2160p if it is avilable and also the 1080p version of a particular scene. The reason is simple 2160p for users who can afford to keep many 6-8Gb single scenes and 1080p for those who cannot. Sometimes depending on the pornstar and the scene I download 2160p quality because either the pornstar is so good looking that I want to see them in the highest quality possible or overall scene is highly attractive that I want it in 2160p. For other times I want the scene in 1080p only as it consumes less space and quality is good enough to enjoy.

For the second question I believe screenshot of the scene should be a must. It was mandatory in Megaxz. Simply because it helps users like me to judge a scene before downloading it. To see if there are likeable elements that I want to see in the scene before downloading it. 

For the third question I believe it should be mentioned as it helps users like me to know how big the file. I know once when the file starts to download I will realize what is the file size, but I don't really want to check when it starts to download. Rather knowing it before I download is always better.

For the fourth & fifth question, I basically don't understand it. So I just hope the videos that I may download in the future will play in most devices and applications without any technical hindrance.

Thank you for taking the time to elaborate on your choices. Much appreciated.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting poll.

Preferred quality: For me, 1080p because I don't want to spend more time downloading

Screenshots: Should be required otherwise I'm just using Mega bandwidth for no reason to see if it's something that tickles my pickle

Size: Should be required so I know if something is worth downloading now or later

HEVC: Should have a poll option named "I have no idea what this is"

Base64: Annoying as those with excellent Google skills can still find things. I'd rather the forum isn't visible to anyone who isn't logged in including search engine spiders and have some other form or protection.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
  • Contributors
26 minutes ago, Lewis6242 said:

HEVC: Should have a poll option named "I have no idea what this is"

Perhaps, but I don't think that it is necessary. If you don't know what it is, it's unlikely that you are actively looking to download them.

Thank you for providing the feedback. Much appreciated!

Link to comment
  • 3 months later...

Apologies if my comment will sound rude or disrespectful 

But I think it’s more about content itself, I mean the new scenes, actresses etc.

For example pornstars packs are full of, let’s say tolerantly ,specific, models. There are no high class stars like Madison Ivy, Nicole Aniston, Lana Rhoades, Adriana Chechik, Jessa Rhodes etc

Yeah there is Luna Star pack and I was rly happy to see her there

Sure quality is important, I rly love high definition 60fps vids, they are rly cool, but I think posting new scenes are also very important. 
Like rly, there are no new scenes for many popular actresses. 
Maybe it’s just me, cuz I don’t have any other option to watch hd porn

But I just expressed my thoughts

apologies again

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
  • Contributors
5 hours ago, Iampreston said:

Apologies if my comment will sound rude or disrespectful 

But I think it’s more about content itself, I mean the new scenes, actresses etc.

For example pornstars packs are full of, let’s say tolerantly ,specific, models. There are no high class stars like Madison Ivy, Nicole Aniston, Lana Rhoades, Adriana Chechik, Jessa Rhodes etc

Yeah there is Luna Star pack and I was rly happy to see her there

Sure quality is important, I rly love high definition 60fps vids, they are rly cool, but I think posting new scenes are also very important. 
Like rly, there are no new scenes for many popular actresses. 
Maybe it’s just me, cuz I don’t have any other option to watch hd porn

But I just expressed my thoughts

apologies again

Thank you for your feedback and never apologise for your opinion even if you are going to offend someone as long as you do so respectfully. You are entitled to your opinion and you need not censor your thoughts within reason.

I think you have completely missed the point of my poll. The purpose was to ascertain the attributes of the posts, not the post itself. For example, if someone were to post a scene of a pornstar (content) that you like, would you care if they posted screenshots or not; would you still download it in 480p quality when you know that it's available in 2160p; would you find it inconvenient if the file size was not stated in the topic title, etc.

Edited by SirKenros
Link to comment

Mr SirKenros

If there will be a post of my fav pornstar

it doesn’t matter cuz I will download it, even it’s 1tb size

But in many cases yeah 1080 is just perfect 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...