I have returned.

monkl2

• Contributors

Hello,

so, i managed to get locked out of my original account as i put authenticator verification on it and then changed phones......yes i know it was like 18 months ago or something but ive been a bust bunny.

Anyway. I think I'll get back to posting some stuff. typically POV stuff, might do some site rips if i can be arsed. I'm guessing most of my old stuff is dead by now as I havent maintained anything on mega.

ta ta for now.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Contributors

If you do plan to upload to free mega accounts. They changed 15gb to 20gb and dont go over 20gb or else they may delete account or files. Also, you need to keep those accounts active such has logging and logging out. Here's a guide I wrote up. Some of my upload links of over +2yrs are still active. 

a

• Like 2
  • Administrators
On 8/19/2022 at 7:23 PM, monkl2 said:

Hello,

so, i managed to get locked out of my original account as i put authenticator verification on it and then changed phones......yes i know it was like 18 months ago or something but ive been a bust bunny.

Anyway. I think I'll get back to posting some stuff. typically POV stuff, might do some site rips if i can be arsed. I'm guessing most of my old stuff is dead by now as I havent maintained anything on mega.

ta ta for now.

I can help you get back into your original account if you PM me. 

Also we have a new upload website if Mega isn't working out for you.

reuploadme.com

• Like 1
  • Contributors

Hi,

my old accounts probly all dead links so no big deal.

I have set up a load of automated stuff so all u have to do is chuck content into an upload folder and everything else works automagically for mega. I have some content on a server somewhere, i'll kick off chucking that onto mega.

• Like 1
  • Contributors

so ive gone and put up a few site rips and some other stuff.

Ive done them a few different ways depending on....well nothing in particular....

which way would you prefer the posts for large content posts.

a) links to each mega account with the links in it.

b) links to each video

• Like 1
  • Administrators
On 8/29/2022 at 6:19 PM, monkl2 said:

so ive gone and put up a few site rips and some other stuff.

Ive done them a few different ways depending on....well nothing in particular....

which way would you prefer the posts for large content posts.

a) links to each mega account with the links in it.

b) links to each video

It is completely up to you. Personally, I would rather users not have full access to all the links in your said account.  I can also reassign posts from your old account to your new account so you can update the links or what not if you so choose.

• Like 1