Testing Video Embed from Reuploadme!

Da Chief of Staff

• Administrators
On 9/5/2022 at 12:17 PM, monkl2 said:

testing it myself 🙂

nope, cant work out how to embed the video like you have done after arsing about with it for 10 minutes.

https://reuploadme.com/share/G8SjmLs6Ew2uoBfH

In the dropdown that provides you with the link on Reuploadme!  There is a option to do anything from generate a QR code to get embed code. Basically, all I am doing is taking that embed code and hitting the source button on here and dropping that code straight in. Then I can figure out if I need to modify some stuff on the website end or just add some extra tid bits to clean the video player up on the embed code generated.

• Like 1
  • Contributors

OK so i can see copy web insert code.

which looks like this:-

<iframe src="https://reuploadme.com/share/qgW19UeXh3rUgnCt" width="790" height="400" allowfullscreen frameborder="0"></iframe>

i noticed you say "hitting the source button on here"......i dont has one of those.

is it a case of editing that directly in this post somehow or do you have to do some jiggery pokery behind the scenes to get it to work?

Edited by monkl2
  • Like 1
  • Administrators

You don't see source in the top left when you create a message? You may not see it if you are on mobile.

Crop.png

• Like 1
  • Contributors

I only ever use a laptop browser, ive tried it from multiple browsers, none have that option.

spacer.png

Edited by monkl2
  • Like 1
  • Administrators

Ah, I may not have it enabled for your group. I'll have to look at the settings. Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1