UHD Content

Guest Dodge777

Guest Dodge777

Hi all,

New here but notice there doesn't seem to be much (possibly any) UHD content? I've only got a couple of video's because it's kinda hard to come by but if there were a subforum specifically for 4k/UHD perhaps we could get a decent collection established?

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Dodge777 said:

Hi all,

New here but notice there doesn't seem to be much (possibly any) UHD content? I've only got a couple of video's because it's kinda hard to come by but if there were a subforum specifically for 4k/UHD perhaps we could get a decent collection established?

Hi, after reading this topic I did try and search using "4k" and found no videos even though there are videos in 4k on the site. However searching it using tags did get results. Therefore there will be a change made to add tags with resolution/quality when creating a topic.

There are however no plans to create a subforum for 4k only videos at this time.

• Contributors
3 hours ago, Baxzors said:

Hi, after reading this topic I did try and search using "4k" and found no videos even though there are videos in 4k on the site. However searching it using tags did get results. Therefore there will be a change made to add tags with resolution/quality when creating a topic.

There are however no plans to create a subforum for 4k only videos at this time.

I concur with the requirement to specify video resolution/quality as tags in the post. As per Posting Guidelinesspecifying the video resolution/quality in the topic title is also already required.

Therefore, the aforementioned should negate the need for a separate sub-forum for 2160p/4k/UHD. Creating a separate sub-forum for it would create a special case scenario in how the content is structured and stand at odds with the current structure of Network/Sites. Similarly, it would therefore follow why shouldn't 1080p/FHD and 720p/HD have their own sub-forums. In my opinion, we don't want to go down that road.

• Like 2
  • Contributors

there is an abundance of 4k content out there, I tend not to bother with it as seeing a massive pair of tits in 4k on an 80-inch TV is too much for my old ticker 😄

Edited by monkl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2